American Heritage Academy Child Care - Day care should be shut down!
Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse.Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to be complimented once your child is enrolled.
The facility is understaffed. Those who are employed by the two female Indian owners, are not drug screened, have no training, and are neglectful. My child was a victim of neglect when another child bit my daughter in several places on her body. My child was bitten at least six times in different places leaving welts.
When my wife went to pick her up, the teacher handed her off and said, " This is not my class." "Your daughter got a mark on her face from another kid playing." That was NEGLECT. My child was screaming and no one did anything. The owners do not know how to run a day care. They do not enforce safety.
They are more concerned with getting sued and turning a profit. Another time, my wife came home with a piece of paper that is supposed to show how many times they change the child's diaper. My wife marked the diaper to see if it was actually changed. They left her in the same diaper for several hours, yet some of our diapers were taken out of our child's stock.
When my child was dropped off for the last time, they called to say our daughter was hurt again while in their custody. My wife outraged, that this was another incident, reported them to the State. To cover their tracks they tried to retaliate, accusing us of abuse. They need to be avoided at all cost!
Do not make the same mistake we made, giving them the benefit of the doubt like we did the first time their was an incident. Your child is not safe here, Nor cared about. RUN AWAY! If you have had a similar experience and would like to learn about your rights as parents to put a stop to this, please feel free to respond to our post.
No child should have to experience this treatment.It is our duty to protect innocents who do not have a voice.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kindergartens and Nurseries
You May Also Like
- "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..."
- "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..."
- "This place & owner is highly unprofessional, Tinnequa Wall is a FRAUD, she's inconsistent, unorganized, makes promises she doesn't keep, and cheats you out of your money. At the rate..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."